Vacature Irish Marketeer
Vivara, part of CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd, has been around for over 20 years. The company has grown into a leading specialist in the development and sale of products for small wild animals (mainly birds). Vivara collaborates exclusively with numerous nature conservation organisations at home and abroad. Vivara is active in 10 countries on the European market selling its products via mail order directly to the consumer (B2C) and via the B2B sales channel to the larger garden centres, construction, supermarkets, various retail chains, nature associations and government agencies.
We are immediately looking for a strong:
Important in advance:
- You are native Irish and you speak the language of our local customers;
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is not required;
- It is preferable that you live close to one of our locations, for example Shrewsbury (UK) or Vierlingsbeek/Venray (NL).
What is your role :
As our Irish Marketeer, you will report to and support the eCommerce Manager in delivering the business eCommerce plan, managing Irish websites performance, relevancy, and success. You are accountable for maximising the commercial performance of the website, optimising product, pricing, and promotions to secure results. Assisting the eCommerce Manager UK, you are fully conversant with digital strategy, UX, conversion rate optimisation and Google Analytics and able to improve ROI through digital marketing data.
Offline you will be managing media, ambassadors, external relationships, and collaborative projects to maximise potential return.
- Online marketing for the Irish website, manage the online marketing budgets and create and implement annual online marketing plans
- Create and implement a content marketing strategy across all online marketing channels to develop effective landing pages
- Planning and implementing a social media calendar around key dates, seasonal activities and product launches or promotions
- Identify opportunities to implement user generated content flow and associated campaigns
- Manage and optimise the company’s affiliate marketing systems and campaigns to grow the network and maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure offline marketing is successful, achieves relevant campaign targets and is part of customer journey
- Analysing customer behaviour, improve customer experience and manage the customer database within our CRM system
- Raise brand awareness via PR and media with relevant press releases
- Work with the eCommerce team to plan and monitor campaigns, work with the design team to develop effective marketing campaigns and work with partnership team to manage marketing activities with external relations
Vivara is looking for an Irish Marketeer with an inquisitive mindset who is able to investigate how shopper’s needs & behaviours are evolving, and analyses consumer behaviour. You have experience with online marketing campaign management, budgeting, market development and ecommerce marketing and also the ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Irish market
- An experienced Online eCommerce Exec with a proven record of growing online sales and driving revenue within a similar B2C business
- Degree in Marketing, eCommerce, Business, or similar
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Able to work both self-sufficiently and as part of a team, excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, flexibel and desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Solid configuring, problem solving and organisational skills
- Experience of Magento platforms would be advantageous
What will Vivara offer you?
Vivara offers a challenging position with a successful, growing, international organisation. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Holiday pay
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Market-based pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Working from home options
- Staff discounts
Your application process
Would you like to know more about this challenging, independent and inspiring role within a dynamic organisation? If so, please send your motivation letter and cv to: email@example.com