Vacature Danish sales & customer service advisor
Vivara, part of CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd, has been around for over 20 years. The company has grown into a leading specialist in the development and sale of products for small wild animals (mainly birds). Vivara collaborates exclusively with numerous nature conservation organisations at home and abroad. Vivara is active in 10 countries on the European market selling its products via mail order directly to the consumer (B2C) and via the B2B sales channel to the larger garden centres, construction, supermarkets, various retail chains, nature associations and government agencies.
We are immediately looking for a:
DANISH SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Important in advance
- You are native Danish and you speak the language of our local customers in Denmark;
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is not required;
- It is preferable that you live close to one of our locations, for example Shrewsbury (UK) or Vierlingsbeek/Venray (NL).
Your responsibilities will include
- Delivering exceptional customer service across the Nordic and UK markets;
- Ensuring that all enquiries via telephone, email and webchat are being responded to in a timely manner;
- Maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Working closely and cooperatively with other departments of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a customer-focused individual, confident and well-spoken in Danish and English as you will be dealing with a variety of customers. As a Danish speaking Customer Service Advisor you will become part of a diverse, friendly and motivated team. You will be a self-starter and someone who is not afraid to share ideas, and the ability to work both self-sufficiently and as part of a team. You will have a strong work ethic and will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships internally & externally with our customers as well as having a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll get in return
- benefit from a competitive salary;
- be enrolled in the company pension scheme, as well as generous staff discounts;
- work in the day shift from Monday to Friday.
Your application process
If you are interested in this challenging, independent and inspiring role within a dynamic organisation, please send your motivation letter and cv to: email@example.com