Vacature Community Manager - 40 uur
CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd./Vivara is al ruim 20 jaar de specialist in het ontwikkelen, produceren en verbeteren van producten voor een diervriendelijke omgeving. Dit doen we door op eigen werkwijze hoogwaardige en innovatieve producten te ontwikkelen zoals vogelvoer, nestkasten, voedersystemen en natuurvriendelijke beplanting. Belangrijkste unique selling point is daarbij de exclusieve relatie met vele natuurbeschermingsbonden in binnen- en buitenland, welke miljoenen leden vertegenwoordigen. CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd./Vivara is actief in een groot aantal landen in de Europese B2C en B2B markt die jaarlijks autonoom groeit.
Voor onze vestiging in Vierlingsbeek zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een
Community/PR manager voor 40 uur per week
In verband met het internationale karakter van deze rol publiceren we de verdere tekst in het Engels.
What is your role :
We have an exciting opportunity for a Community/PR Manager to join us at our Head office in Vierlingsbeek, the Netherlands. In this role you will be the link between the community and the organization. The Community Manager functions as an evangelist of the community and actively propagates this, both within and outside the organization.
Not only do you bring messages from the community to the different (e-commerce) teams, you also ensure the board members approve and support Community Marketing as a prominent part of the business strategy.
What are your tasks :
- You understand and speak the language of the community. You have a perfect sense of what the community wants from the organization and translate these wishes and needs into actions together with the e-Commerce teams.
- Responsibility for organising, implementing and analysing an effective Community Marketing strategy
- Ensure that sub-Community Marketing plans for all of our 10+ countries are set up together with the e-Commerce teams
- Increase brand awareness and engagement through internal and external communities
- Identify and understand communities, thinking ‘outside’ the box and recognising opportunities
- Combine experiences, successes and mistakes from different countries to find structural improvements in the community marketing programs.
- Represent the community within the organization
- Maximise team performance indirectly and cooperate in the field of Community Marketing
- Manage the Community Marketing budgets
We’re looking for someone with :
- Multiple years of experience in Community Marketing and PR Management within a similar B2C business
- Degree in Marketing Management, eCommerce, Business, or similar
- Strong influencing skills to create the right business partnerships
- An inquisitive mindset, and who’s able to investigate how needs and wishes of communities are evolving
- A proactive approach to operate internally & externally to build the right relationships & networks
- Ability to take a broad & balanced viewpoint, focussed on growing overall busines
- Excellent written and verbal skills. You have proven to be a people manager with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and keen to grow with an exciting business
- Strategic thinking level with an adaptable and flexible approach
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
This job totally fits you because :
You are an independent, curious and determined personality, who shows persuasiveness and is results driven. You are proactive, full of initiative and ideas, and willing to go the extra mile. Also, you have knowledge about communities, media and social media and join our vision on sustainability and biodiversity.
What do we offer :
An exciting international job on the playing field of communities and social marketing, in an incredible fast growing commercial company that at the same time contributes to the conservation of nature. We also offer a market -based salary and working conditions.
- Holiday pay
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Market-based pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Working from home options
- Staff discounts
Are you the perfect candidate for this position ? Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org