Vacature Catalogues & Print Manager
CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd./Vivara is al ruim 20 jaar de specialist in het ontwikkelen, produceren en verbeteren van producten voor een diervriendelijke omgeving. Dit doen we door op eigen werkwijze hoogwaardige en innovatieve producten te ontwikkelen zoals vogelvoer, nestkasten, voedersystemen en natuurvriendelijke beplanting. Belangrijkste unique selling point is daarbij de exclusieve relatie met vele natuurbeschermingsbonden in binnen- en buitenland, welke miljoenen leden vertegenwoordigen. CJ Wildbird Foods/Vivara is actief in een groot aantal landen in de Europese B2C en B2B markt die jaarlijks autonoom groeit.
Voor ons hoofdkantoor in Vierlingsbeek zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een
Catalogues & Print Manager (32-40 uur per week)
In verband met het internationale karakter van deze rol publiceren we de verdere tekst in het Engels.
Currently, the Design & Photography team consists of 7 people and takes care of all design and photography requests for all (international) divisions in the company.
What is your role:
Within this new role you will report to the Head of Design & Photography and have the responsibility to oversee the production of all major catalogues and other printed materials as these are key sales support tools. It is important here to ensure efficient and effective workflows between the commercial teams and the internal design team. As a Catalogues & Print Manager you are interested to keep up to date with developments in print and you have the drive to save the company money by overseeing all print quotations and centralising buying wherever possible.
What are your tasks:
- Maintaining and updating a business-wide major project calendar that fits the needs of the organisation
- Making and maintaining project specific plans and timetables
- Writing project briefs and then working with the design team to create first concepts
- Ensuring the main commercial goals, the branding/creative requirements and the product strategies of each project are met
- Balancing the need for global efficiencies with the benefits of understanding and reflecting regional preferences
- Managing the sourcing of printers to ensure the best balance between quality, price and service levels
- Monitoring stocks of all materials and combining re-orders in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Maintaining budgets for projects and reporting on these quarterly
We’re looking for someone with :
- Degree in Marketing Management, eCommerce, Business, or similar and previous experience in similar roles
- A clear practical understanding and appreciation of catalogues and how they can help a business to grow/thrive
- Be confident with self-starting – this is a new role in a growing business
- Great communication skills (NL/UK) as this role involves working with a lot of different people within the business
- Strong organisational, commercial and creative outlook skills
This job totally fits you because :
You always work with a helicopterview and are able to handle many projects at the same time, are an independent, curious and determined personality, who shows persuasiveness and is results driven. You are proactive, full of initiative and ideas, and willing to go the extra mile. Also, you have knowledge about cataloques & printers and join our vision on sustainability and biodiversity.
What do we offer :
A new, exciting and international job in an incredible fast growing commercial company that at the same time contributes to the conservation of nature. We also offer a market -based salary and working conditions.
- Holiday pay
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Market-based pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Working from home options
- Staff discounts
Are you the perfect candidate for this position ? Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation to: email@example.com