Vacature B to B Sales Manager Europe
Vivara, part of CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd, has been around for over 20 years. The company has grown into a leading specialist in the development and sale of products for small wild animals (mainly birds). Vivara collaborates exclusively with numerous nature conservation organisations at home and abroad. Vivara is active in 10 countries on the European market selling its products via mail order directly to the consumer (B2C) and via the B2B sales channel to the larger garden centres, construction, supermarkets, various retail chains, nature associations and government agencies.
For our head office in Vierlingsbeek we are immediately looking for a:
BtoB Sales Manager Europe
What is your role :
Working at Vivara means being part of a fast growing innovative company in a competitive market and working in an open and cordial atmosphere. As Sales Manager Europe you report to the CCO. You manage a team of 6 people, consisting of 4 back office employees and 2 Sales Agents. Due to Vivara's expected growth, this number will continue to expand over time. Initially, you will focus on the Netherlands and Belgium and then expand to include France, the DACH countries and Scandinavia. As Sales Manager Europe you will lead the Sales development of the Trade sales and marketing. With this focus you will support the delivery of the B2B strategy for Vivara and CJ Wildlife. You are accountable for maximising the Sales potential of Vivara’s assortment.
- You will lead the Sales development of the Trade sales and marketing. With this focus you will support the delivery of the B2B strategy for Vivara and CJ Wildlife. You are accountable for maximising the Sales potential of Vivara’s assortment
- You will manage and set structure in the B2B department and motivate the sales team to push themselves to a higher level and maximise performance. You are setting up and manage annual budgets of revenu, margin and KPI’s for sales and marketing
- You will improve processes and procedures that lead to efficiency and higher value. Starting point is to make the sales organisation scalable
- You will achieve sales targets and related KPI’s ans you analyse, organise and implement the yearly B2B sales, country and key accounts plans and KPI’s. Therefor you communicate clearly wth colleagues in the value chain, from product development to operations to finance and work closely together with Operations en Category buyers and coordinate the cooperation. You have good knowledge of market development and share this with different departments and disciplines within the business. You are looking for cross and up-selling oppertunities.
- You will identify and act on new trends in the market and transform these into improvement plans. You are responsible for (trade) marketing and campaign planning for the sales channels and communicating these plans to the wider business. Besides that you create and build the brand value and support other marketing activities (including merchandising).
Vivara is looking for a Sales Manager Europe who has a proven track-record of growing sales and driving revenu within a similar business. You know trade marketing and know how to generate growth through relationship-based managment in an international environment through different sales channels. You can optimize revenu and other commercial KPIs in both the short and long term. You have a strong Sales drive, good communication skills and healthy. You are an strategic thinker with an adaptable and flexible approach, curious, pro-active, positive and pragmatic. Also well organised, structured, detailed (connecting the dots) and thorough.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Marketing management, Business management or similar;
- A minimum of three years’ experience effectively leading a successful sales team;
- An inquisitive mindset and able to investigate how customur needs & behaviours ecolving;
- Strong analytical skills and mindset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be a quick thinker, good listener and able to easily translate customers’ needs;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written, command of the German language is desirable
What will Vivara offer you?
Vivara offers a challenging position with a successful, growing, international organisation. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Company car or car allowance
- 28 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts
Your application process
Would you like to know more about this challenging, independent and inspiring role within a dynamic organisation? If so, the application process is as follows:
For this vacancy we cooperate with the agency Habilis. After we have received your CV, we'll follow up with an interview with Peter Paul Dings (Partner at Habilis). During this interview, Peter Paul will provide you with more information about the business and the role and its challenges.
You will be given information on the culture, the organisation's current position, and where it wants to go next. You will also be given the chance to explore the role in more detail and ask questions.
If, after this interview, both you and Peter Paul are feeling positive, you will be presented to us, Vivara. The details of the process at Vivara and the people involved will then be confirmed.
Are you the Sales Manager Europe that Vivara is looking for? Please send your motivation letter and cv to: email@example.com
Or do you have questions? Please contact Peter-Paul DIngs: 06 534 87 377