Vacature afstudeeropdracht Information Management
Job description Information Management
Are you looking for an internship assignment in between business management and IT? Do you enjoy taking the lead in projects and do you have an eye for efficiency in work processes? Then we have a great internship assignment for you.
The internship is focused on the implementation and design of the information management using Microsoft 365 techniques. This development means we are making an efficiency improvement in the provision of information and communication. In addition to the improved availability of all relevant information, the current structure of the information provision will be optimized.
The coaching program for employees to become familiar with the new way of working is essential for the success of the project.
- Participate in the international ICT optimization project group (language English)
- Develop proposal for implementing and conversion of document management system
- Develop a proposal for design together with the IT department and test group
- Set up a proposal with the project group on how to create support among employees for the new way of working
- Weekly coordination with mentor and IT about project progress
- Monitoring project budget
- Organizing user training for Microsoft 365
- Analyzing work processes for the newset up; optimization and digitization
- Team player
- Strong in planning and organizing
- Interest in broad business, e-commerce and information management
- Decisive and solution-oriented
- Plenty of room to think creatively and to come up with solutions
What do we offer
- Interesting internship at an international e-commerce company
- Internship compensation
- A mentor who guides you during your internship assignment
Are you interested?
If this assignments fits your profile, please contact us. Send your CV and motivation to Ester Thiesen.
Do you have questions about the internship, please contact Ester (Business Developer).
+31 6 34244089